New Portable Sewing and Crafting Table
I missed my favorite sewing and craft table after I retired and closed my Custom Drapery Workroom in January 2012. Trying to create products on a ironing board is almost impossible; there’s no surface on which to pin or measure.
Three am one morning, the lights came on and ideas ran rampant! What do DIY sewer’s and crafter’s need? How can they work in a small space and create beautiful window treatments, bedding, pillows, etc? I found the answer; a portable table upon which you can measure, pin and press your projects!
Here it is – The Portable Sewing and Crafting Table that fits on top of your ironing board or table. It is made of wood with a foam core and heat resistant pad on the top. The finished cover is a 22″ x 59″ Organic Duck Printed Cover that is individually fitted to each table. The cover is printed with a 1″ square grid covering the width and length of the board.
When it arrives at your front door, just unpack it and place it on your ironing board or table. Then it’s time to sew, craft, pin, press and measure your fabrics or projects.
Measure, Pin, and Press All In One Order now
- Sets on Table or Ironing Board
- Style A has bottom guides fit standard Ironing boards 16” inside measurement
- Style B made to fit European ironing boards 18 ½” inside measurement
- Measure on 1” square grid
- Pin project to surface 1 1/4” depth
- Press or Iron – Insulated for high temps
- Width 22” Length 59”
- Easy to Store in a closet